AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
The medical college All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is the topmost of the Indian Medical Institute. In AIIMS, Entrance Exam, minus-marking 1/3 is applied.
Number of Questions & Marking:
- AIIMS Entrance Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 Objective Type Question ( with Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions).
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude. The distribution of questions are as follows.
|No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
|3||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|5||Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
SCHEME OF MARKING (Minus Marking):
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ (minus-one-third).
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review
- For more information please download AIIMS-Prospectus-2019
Click here to knew about NEET-UG 2020:-
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download