Name of Post:
₹ 9300 to 34800/- (Must Raed Notification for Details)
Bihar Public Service Commission
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Form for the Post of Project Manager 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates must download notification and read carefully before apply online.
Dear Students, you can regular check new updates on the trusted and magical website www.resultcity.in for latest announcement / updates.
- Application begin: 17/02/2020
- Last date: 02/03/2020
- Last date pay exam fee: 06/03/2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Update Soon
- General / OBC/EWS : ₹ 600/-
- SC / ST: ₹ 150/-
- Female all Category Bihar: ₹ 150/-
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Textile/Chemical/Computer Engineering/Electronics, Telecommunication/Electrical Enr)
- Passed with 2nd Division Marks.
Note: Always Read Notification for Complete information
As Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Vacancy Details: Total Post-69
How to fill online form, and Important instructions.
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the date of 17/02/2020.
- Do not forget to read the notification before applying online form BPSC Project Manager 2020.
- Check all the certificates of your school thoroughly, ie collect data applying online.
- Please scan your photo copy and get your signature scan done as well. Scan copy of all these should be given according to the format in the given notification, otherwise there may be problems in filling the form.
- After filling the form, do not forget to preview. Check all the columns carefully before submitting the final.
- Check the exam fee payment option, pay the exam fee according to the demand,
- Always Use your own account to deposit fees.
- Do not use any other person’s bank account for online exam fee payment. Sometimes during the online fee payment interruption. Your transaction may get interrupted, money is deducted from the account, but the payment institution is unable to make the payment, in which case you may not get the correct information and you may have to suffer loss.
- Finally Submit your form.
- Never forget to take a printout after final submitting the form.
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download