Name of Post:
Steno Assistant Sub Inspector
₹ 2900 to 92300/- (Must Raed Notification for Details)
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) are Invited Online form for recruitment of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. The Eligible and Intreted candidates must Download notification and read carefully before apply online.
Dear Students, you can regular check new updates on the trusted and magical website www.resultcity.in for latest announcement / updates.
- Application begin: 04/03/2020
- Last date: 30/03/2020
- Last date pay exam fee: 30/03/2020
- Last Date for Complete Print Out of Submited Application Form: 30/03/2020
- Exam Date : Update Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Update Soon
- General / EBC : ₹ 700/-
- BC / EBC : ₹ 700/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 400/-
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, SBI Collect
- 10 + 2 (Intermediate) must be passed.
- Computer Operator degree/ Diploa
As Limit as on 01/01/2020
- General / EBC : 18 to 25 Years and Female Max: 25 years
- BC / EBC : 18 to 27 years and Female Max: 28years
- SC/ST: ₹ 18 to 30 years and Female Max: 30years
- Read Notification for details
Vacancy Details: Total Post-133
|Category||Vacancy Details Category Wise|
|Vacancy for Male||Vacancy for Female|
Steno Assistant SI
How to fill online form, and Important instructions.
- Bihar BPSSC Assistant SI, All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the date of 04/03/202
- Do not forget to read the notification before applying online.
- Check all the certificates of your school thoroughly, ie collect data applying online.
- Please scan your photo copy and get your signature scan done as well. Scan copy of all these should be given according to the format in the given notification, otherwise there may be problems in filling the form.
- After filling the form, do not forget to preview. Check all the columns carefully before submitting the final.
- Check the exam fee payment option, pay the exam fee according to the demand,
- Always Use your own account to deposit fees.
- Do not use any other person’s bank account for online exam fee payment. Sometimes during the online fee payment interruption. Your transaction may get interrupted, money is deducted from the account, but the payment institution is unable to make the payment, in which case you may not get the correct information and you may have to suffer loss.
- Finally Submit your form.
- Never forget to take a printout after final submitting the form.
Some Important Links
Please ! Give Your Feedback! Email: [email protected]
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download