Name of Post:
₹ 850 /- per hr
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA Agartala
Applications are invited by the Bank from eligible candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) category to fill up 01 (one) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) reserved for ST category on contract basis for Reserve Bank of India, Agartala Office, Tripura. The remuneration will be at a fixed hourly rate. The application from eligible candidates should reach The General Manager (Officer-in-charge), Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, Jackson Gate Building, Lenin Sarani, Agartala – 799 001 on or before 05.00 pm of April 06, 2020
Dear Students, you can regular check new updates on the trusted and magical website www.resultcity.in for latest announcement / updates.
- Last date: on or before 05.00 pm of April 06, 2020.
- Minimum Qualification: An MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Experience: Minimum of two years’ practice in medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner
The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview. 7. After the interview, shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants. 8. The candidate finally selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Contract and Code of Conduct fixed by the Bank. . The selected applicant shall have to sign an Agreement with the Bank before engagement as Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
Some Important Links
Please ! Give Your Feedback! Email: [email protected]
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download