Post Date: 03/02/2020
Name of Post:
District Judge (MPHC Judicial Service)
₹ 51550 /- Approx (Must raed notification for details)
MPHC Service Provider (www.mphc.gov.in)
MPHC Judicial Service District Judge, Online Application through Service Provider (www.mphc gov.in) are invited for 47 Post. Higher Judicial Service by Direct Recruitment from among the eligible advocates. Intrested and eligible candidates must download Notification and read carefully before apply online.
Dear Students, you can regular check new updates on the trusted and magical website www.resultcity.in for latest announcement / updates.
- Application begin: 28/01/2020
- Last date: 07/02/2020 midnight 11:59pm
- Last date pay exam fee: 07/02/2020
- Period of Correction of Online Application Form: 11/02/2020 to 13/02/2020 midnight 11:59pm
- Exam Date : 16/03/2020
- Date of Main Examination : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : ₹ 750.30/-
- SC / ST/OBC: ₹ 395.30/-
- Note: Any Candidate, who is not domicile of State of
Madhya Pradesh, shall be treated as Unreserved (UR)
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Age Limit as on 1 St January, 2020
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Eligibility / Qualification of Candidate
- Candidate must has practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven
years on continuous basis as on 1st January, 2020. (certificate is required).
- Candidate has good character, sound health and free from any bodily defects.
- Candidates has been file income tax return. (at least three previous years)
- The candidate shall also has to give detail/list of atleast 10 cases and
detail of court concerned Courts / Tribunal in which the candidate is
claimed appearance being an advocate, together with the self
attested copy of the Judgments.
- Please read Notification for more Details of Eligibility.
Vacancy Details: Total Post-421
|Post Name:||Category wise Vacancy Details|
|District Judge||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||TOTAL POST|
|2||3||2||7||14 (NEW 2020)|
Step to Apply Online
Step-2: Application Fill
Step-3: Edit Application
Step-4: Fee Payment Online
Note: Do not Forget to take a Printout after submitting the Application Form
How To Apply Online: Follow Link Below
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download