Some Important Information & Exam Schedule:-
👉 The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination (10+2) in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining the body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
👉 Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination
👉 In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for Unreserved Candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates
👉 Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’.
👉 Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
👉 He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course
👉 The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination.
👉 Relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
NEET UG, NTA & Seat (short information):-
- The NTA conducted the NEET (UG) -2018-19
- The Central Government has established the National Testing Agency to conduct entrance examination for admission
- Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET-UG (according to NEET-ug 2019) Following are the seats available under different quotas:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/ Universities/ Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
Admission and Reservation:
Note: This is only short information (according to NEET-UG 2019) for detail please download prospectus NEET-UG 2019 and read more. Prospectus NEET-UG 2019 download link is given at next page.
Important Notice Download
Fee Payment NEET (UG) (Notice: 31 January 2020)
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download