Name of Post:
SEBI Various Post
₹ 28000 to 55600/- (Must Raed Notification for Details)
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Securities and Exchange Board of India are invited for various jobs (Total Post: 110 ). Interested candidates must download Notification and read carefully before apply online.
Dear Students, you can regular check new updates on the trusted and magical website www.resultcity.in for latest announcement / updates.
- Application begin: 07/03/2020
- Last date: 23/03/2020
- Last date pay exam fee: 23/03/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 12/04/2020
- Mains Exam Date: 03/05/2020
- General / OBC : ₹ 1000/-
- SC / ST/PH: ₹ 100/-
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
As Limit as on 29/02/2020
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29 , 2020 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990
Vacancy Details: Total Post-147
|Post Name(Stream Wise)||Category wise Vacancy Detail||QUALIFICATION|
|A M General||32||22||12||6||8|
|A M Legal||12||12||6||2||2|
Master’s Degree in Hindi with
English as one of the
subjects at Bachelor’s
Degree level or Master’s
Degree in Sanskrit / English /
Economics / Commerce with
Hindi as a sub
Bachelor’s Degree level
a recognized University /
Note : Kindly read notification carefully for more details (due to above information is given in brief)
How to fill online form, and Important instructions.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India invites for Assistant Manager with differnt post, All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the date of 07/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
- Do not forget to read the notification before applying online.
- Check all the certificates of your school thoroughly, ie collect data applying online.
- Please scan your photo copy and get your signature scan done as well. Scan copy of all these should be given according to the format in the given notification, otherwise there may be problems in filling the form.
- After filling the form, do not forget to preview. Check all the columns carefully before submitting the final.
- Check the exam fee payment option, pay the exam fee according to the demand,
- Always Use your own account to deposit fees.
- Do not use any other person’s bank account for online exam fee payment. Sometimes during the online fee payment interruption. Your transaction may get interrupted, money is deducted from the account, but the payment institution is unable to make the payment, in which case you may not get the correct information and you may have to suffer loss.
- Finally Submit your form.
- Never forget to take a printout after final submitting the form.
Some Important Links
Please ! Give Your Feedback! Email: [email protected]
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2020
- UP Board Result / All Session wise Result
- Jipmer, Walk in Interview for Dialysis Technician Post
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Result 2018-20
- RPSC Asst. Agriculture Offcer Result 2015
- Medical Consultant for Bank Recruitment Agartala 2020
- SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
- UKSSC Various Post 10+2 Online Form 2020
- ISRO Admit Card for Various Post 2019-20
- SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2020 Download